Custom Control

Charles A. Lackman

Hello,

I have a vb6 control that allows for a person to scribble on an area on a
web page.

Most of the time the control does not work on peoples computers becuase of
their security setting.

Is there a way to make a button on the page that they can click that will
download the control and make it work whenever they go to the web page (so I
won't get all these security problems)?

I know how to put the button on the page and how to make it download, but I
am not sure if this will solve the problem and what file to have them
download and how it would get installed.

I have a cab file that contains the following files. If this is what is
needed how do you install it?

Msvbvm60.dll
MyControl.inf
MyControl.ocx

Any Assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Chuck