Customized PasswordRecovery Control in .net2

Lamy

Please Help,
I am using an SQL customized provider and Passoword recovery controll, it
passes the first stage when the suer types username, then the answer to the
password question after which it fails giving the following message:
"The specified string is not in the form required for an e-mail address."
My email address I am using is (e-mail address removed)

Below is my SQL provider:
<membership defaultProvider="ExternalSQLProvider">
<providers>
<add requiresQuestionAndAnswer="true"
name="ExternalSQLProvider"
type="mycompany.myapplicationname.Business.MembershipManager"
writeExceptionsToEventLog="true"
enablePasswordRetrieval="false"
enablePasswordReset="true"
requiresUniqueEmail="true"
passwordFormat= "Encrypted"
minRequiredPasswordLength="1"
minRequiredNonalphanumericCharacters="0"
/>
</providers>

and my control is:

<asp:passwordRecovery ID="PasswordRecovery1" runat="server"
BackColor="#e9ebea"
HelpPageText="Help"
HelpPageUrl="ForgotPassword.aspx"
BorderColor="MidnightBlue" BorderPadding="4" BorderStyle="Double"
BorderWidth="1px"
Font-Names="Verdana" ForeColor="MidnightBlue" Height="147px" Width="359px">
<MailDefinition Priority="High" Subject="Sending Per Your Request "
From='<%=System.Web.Configuration.WebConfigurationManager.AppSettings("Adminemail")%>'>
</MailDefinition>
<InstructionTextStyle Font-Italic="False" />
<SuccessTextStyle Font-Bold="True" Font-Italic="False" />
<TitleTextStyle BackColor="#3680c8" BorderColor="MidnightBlue"
BorderStyle="Double"
BorderWidth="1px" ForeColor="White" Font-Bold="True" />
<SubmitButtonStyle BackColor="#FFFBFF" BorderColor="SteelBlue"
BorderStyle="Solid"
BorderWidth="1px" Font-Names="Verdana"
ForeColor="MidnightBlue"></SubmitButtonStyle>
</asp:passwordRecovery>

Many thanks in adavance.

Lamine