Cypher - Natural Language to RDF/SeRQL for the Semantic Web

smonroe

Hi All,

I thought our technology might interest the group.

Cypher is one of the first software program available which generates
the RDF graph and SeRQL query representations of a natural language
input. The Cypher framework provides a set of robust definition
languages, which can be used to extend and create grammars and
lexicons. The Cypher specifications are designed to allow a novice to
quickly and easily build transcoders for processing highly complex
sentences and phrases of any natural language, and to cover any
vocabulary. Cypher is based on a 100% Pure Java framework.

The free software and related documentation can be found at:

http://www.monrai.com/products/cypher

Enjoy,
sherman