Databound TreeView

Loopsludge

Using ASP.NET 2005/C# flavor, I need to dynamically populate a TreeView
control from the results of a SQL Server 2005 query. Clicking on the
end leaf of the tree will need to yield some details about that leaf
(Assuming I need to hit the database again) in a data view.

In terms of populating the TreeView, will I need to query the database
as XML in order to simplify the generation of the hierarchical results
in the tree? Or will it do this automajically as part of "declaritive
binding model" employed by .NET 2.0? Or will I need to iterate thru
the query results and add nodes, leaves, etc. manually?

Does anyone know of a good sample I can check out?
I'm also open to any 3rd Party tools for this task if it will make my
life easier.

Thanks in advance.
Loopsludge