Datagrid - add anchor tags

sri_san

Hello Group,
I have a simple datagrid with 2 columns. The first one
is an abbreviation and the second column is the corresponding 'expanded
text'. The datagrid is wrapped in a div tag with scrollbar. I need to
have some kinda mechanism on the top of the grid such that a single
click (can be a dropdown with all distinct alphabets or alphabets
arranged in a line ) should take the user or move the scrollbar to the
first alphabet from the list of rows in the datagrid. Any ideas would
be great!

Thanks,
Sam.