Datagrid columns

Darin

I need to create a column with 4 links in that column
that take 4 different actions against that row when
clicked.

I do not see how to add 4 links under one column using
the datagrid's property builder.

Can anyone give me any direction?

Thanks.

Darrin J Olson

Can you add the links by actually sending the text as HTML with hyperlinks
for the cell/column?

For example the text would be:

"<a href=\"firstLink.aspx\">First Link</a> <a
href=\"secondLink.aspx\">Second Link</a> <a href=\"thirdLink.aspx\">Third
Link</a>"

You could then concatenate in any dynamic text as you add multiple rows.

I hope that helps!

-Darrin

Rajesh.V

How about template columns. With that you can add any no. of linkbuttons and
bind to diff columns and do lot of things.