DataList ItemDataBound

TheDude5B

Hi,

I have a DataList control on one of my pages which uses an Object Data
Source to populate the data within. Within each "Cell" of the
DataList, I want to be able to dynamically create a drop down list of
sizes depending on which item is within this "Cell"

So for example, I have three items.

Item one has sizes Large and Medium
Item two has sizes Large, Medium and Small
Item three has sizes Extra Large, Large, Medium and Small

So what I want to be able to do, is when the DataList is being
generated, take the Product ID, query the database for the sizes, and
then dynamically create this drop down list of sizes.

I thought that I might be able to do this using the ItemDataBound
Control, but am not too sure on the way to go about it.

Can anyone suggest any ideas? Help?

Thanks