datapager with custom loading

Nedim

Is it possible to use DataPager with custom loading classes (I use my own
queries because of filtering and paging) and ListView control?

ListView control is bound to a DataReader and DataReader method accepts page
number and page size? Is there a way to make DataPager use my values and
methods?

Toze

if you want to control all the process you need to create a custom paging
control

with server side events its simple to control paging...
a simple control with next previous buttons that trigguers events when
clicked. And in the page that olds the grid capture the events and change
the datasource with the new data