Debugger

NEWS

Stephen Kellett said:
There is one in the Mozilla sources. Look in the src\js\jsd files.

Stephen
--

I do not know what you mean when you say look in scr\js\jsd

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

Stephen said:
[...] NEWS said:
Is there a free JavaScript debugger available? I have not found one

There is one in the Mozilla sources. Look in the src\js\jsd files.

Or simply (install and) try Venkman.

PointedEars

NEWS

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn said:
Stephen said:
[...] NEWS said:
Is there a free JavaScript debugger available? I have not found one

There is one in the Mozilla sources. Look in the src\js\jsd files.

Or simply (install and) try Venkman.

PointedEars

I have tried to install Venkman but it will not install. I simply receive
the pop-up asking me what program I want to use.

NEWS

Also I read that if I have a new version of Modzilla it will not open if I
install Venkman