Deploying and ASP.Net page and get errors

Ric Soard

I wrote a small prototype asp.net application on my
computer, and it all works great. I sent it to my team
lead who uploaded it to the customers server. When we
access the page we get the following error:

Parser Error
resource required to service this request. Please review
the following specific parse error details and modify
your source file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Could not load
type 'DiamondPerfSamples.DiamondPerfUtil'.

Source Error:

Line 1: <%@ Page Language="vb" AutoEventWireup="false"
Codebehind="DiamondPerfUtil.aspx.vb"
Inherits="DiamondPerfSamples.DiamondPerfUtil"%>
Line 2: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0
Transitional//EN">
Line 3: <HTML>

Source File:
D:\Inetpub\newsite\pattern\DiamondPerfUtil.aspx Line:
1

Guest

yes