Deployment: ASP.NET application with Web Service

Sachin

Hi All,

I my dev. env I got,

ASP.NET Web Service, Virtual Directory: X
ASP.NET App, Virtual Directory: Y

Both these projects are part of the same solution and ASP.NET app contains a
reference to the web service.

Now, I want to create a setup/deployment project and install it on another
machine.

On this machine user should be able to specify the virtual directory for Web
Service and ASP.NET application.
However, ASP.NET application should now refer to this web service and not on
the original dev. machine where it was created.

How and where can I configure this so that ASP.NET application will
automatically talk to this newly deployed web service?

Any help or pointer?

Thanks in advance
Sachin