different anchors in single table cell do not work in IE6

Paul Schmidinger

Hello,

I have a table with some rows/cells. One cell contains a list of 80 items.
To jump between blocks of these items (20 items in each block) , anchors are
used. However, Internet Explorer 6 on Win ignores those anchors. I assume
the reason is that the anchors are all in one single table-cell -- so I
guess it could be a bug of IE. In FireFox, everything works as expected.

Can somebody confirm that this a problem of IE or has someone a workaround?
(except for letting go of the table)

Kind regards,
Paul
-- www.eigelb.at

Ed

Paul said:
Hello,

I have a table with some rows/cells. One cell contains a list of 80 items.
To jump between blocks of these items (20 items in each block) , anchors are
used. However, Internet Explorer 6 on Win ignores those anchors. I assume
the reason is that the anchors are all in one single table-cell -- so I
guess it could be a bug of IE. In FireFox, everything works as expected.

Can somebody confirm that this a problem of IE or has someone a workaround?
(except for letting go of the table)

Kind regards,
Paul
-- www.eigelb.at

Could you make use of the id= attribute here?

Ed