Displaying all ID's in relative location...

Mel

I would like to display any item that has ID associated with it on the
top-left corner of its physical location (20px up and 20px right) with
yellow background and red foreground.

Is it possible ? any example is highly appreciated

Mel

Mel said the following on 4/3/2007 10:28 AM:

A better explanation of what you want to do is highly appreciated also.
It is hard to determine what exactly you are trying to describe.

--
Randy
Chance Favors The Prepared Mind

For my debugging purposes. I would like to display element IDs on my
HTML page above and to the left of each element that has id associated
with it with background yellow and foreground red.

other people look at my screen and determine which id is associated
with which field and they can write scripts to do the work.

I am sorry for lack of good explanation