Displaying an ActiveX

Oriane

Hi there,

I've built an Asp.Net service web site which launchs a ActiveX executable.
When I
launch this activeX from a session, with the session account, an icon
associated with this activeX is displayed in the notification zone of the
taskbar. Then I can display the contextual menu of this activeX.

Now when I load my we site, of course nothing appears in the toolbar since
the activeX is started "in the background", and I need a way to make it
appears to be able to interact with it. That is to say, to be able
to state a sort of display for the aspnet account...

Any hint ?

Best regards

John Saunders

Oriane said:
Hi there,

I've built an Asp.Net service web site which launchs a ActiveX executable.
When I
launch this activeX from a session, with the session account, an icon
associated with this activeX is displayed in the notification zone of the
taskbar. Then I can display the contextual menu of this activeX.

Now when I load my we site, of course nothing appears in the toolbar since
the activeX is started "in the background", and I need a way to make it
appears to be able to interact with it. That is to say, to be able
to state a sort of display for the aspnet account...

You should probably ask this question in the
microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet newsgroup, since it's about a web
site, and not about a web service.