Distinguish between HTML and WML

Steve Hanna

I want to have a common url, www.mysite.com, that can be used for both html
web browsers and wml web browsers. How do I distinguish between the two
types of browsers? Also, how do I access an aspx page from a phone?

Thanks

Steve

Jay

Hi,

Please refer the http://www.asp.net. From this site you will get how to
develop the single page to display in different devices (like
wap,browser...etc.).For testing the aspx page on real phone, you need WAP
settings to setup on your phone. Please contact local Telecom provider. They
will tell provide you