DocumentListener and updating text?

Russell Keating

Here is an example of what I am trying to do. I am using a document
listener to tell when a "'" is entered followed by an "a". I then want to
that you can write back during a listener event (not sure why, seams like
the most logical thing to do), but how can I do this type of manipulation?

Thanks,
Russell