Does any one have C Traps and Pitfalls full edition in softcopy

abbu

Hi All,

I have just finished my graduation.
I'am attending my interviews for software companies.
If any one has the book "C Traps and Pitfalls" please send it as
attachment across to my mail ID
(e-mail address removed)

Please do the needfull...

Thanks & Regards
Viggy

redfloyd

abbu said:
Hi All,

I have just finished my graduation.
Congratulations.

If any one has the book "C Traps and Pitfalls" please send it as
attachment across to my mail ID

Apparently your instructors neglected to teach you about copyright.

Jack Klein

Hi All,

I have just finished my graduation.
I'am attending my interviews for software companies.
If any one has the book "C Traps and Pitfalls" please send it as
attachment across to my mail ID
(e-mail address removed)

Please do the needfull...

What makes you think that readers here, many of whom make their living
as professional programmers, are eager to help you steal anybody's
intellectual property?

And what particularly think that anyone interested in the C++ language
would be willing to help you rip off Andrew Koenig?

Perhaps you should only interview for jobs at the kind of companies
that make you take psychological tests. They could disqualify you for
dishonesty and unethical attitudes before you get to the interview
questions, then you won't need to steal the book.

viggy

Hi Jack,

I understand your preferences.

By theway, Since I was in hurrry I posted this message.
I certainly don't want anybody rip off Andrew Koenig. He is one of my
guru.
thanks for your advice.

I have placed an order in amazon for the book.

Thanks,
Viggy