Does anyone know of a Python WebDAV library?

Andrew James

All,
I've been trying to find a generic WebDAV library (possibly with the
extra versioning extensions) in Python for a project I'm developing with
mod_python. Ideally, I'm looking for one which which wraps around the
XML and lets you instantiate classes for each request, like:

req = PropFindRequest(myRequestText)
resp = PropFindResponse(files)

I've found two possibilities so far:

http://comlounge.net/webdav/ - DAVServer

and

http://sandbox.xerox.com/webdav/ - Python WebDAV Server

Neither of these projects provides the sort of interface that I'm
looking for, and neither seems to be currently maintained. I'd rather
not roll my own library if I can avoid it - can anyone point me in the
direction of some existing work or (preferably) a current project?

I will buy the owner of the winning response a drink should he/she ever
come to London...

Many thanks.
Andrew