Does WSE 2.0 work with Medium trust or stronger?

Michael Howes

I have a webservice and use WSE so a user can upload a good sized file.
The entire ASP.Net projects, web.config sets a Medium trust level

IIS is set up to use "Integrated Windows authentication"

I get an access denied msg in the client when trying to call the webservice
method.
If I change the trust level in the web.config to Full everything works fine.

Because of things beyond my control the ASP.Net app has to run with Medium
(I think eventually a custom level based on medium)

I'm using WSE 2.0 SP3

I don't know much at all about security, trust levels, or credentials.

any ideas?

thanks
mike