download file with events

Homa

Hi,

I try to write a page that allow the user to download some file from
my site using a cell phone.

I tried using Link and it works fine, I only need to set the NavUrl to
the destination file.

The problem is I want to do something after they click the link and
before receiving the file, such as counting how many times the user
has clicked this particular link.

Since Link doesn't support OnClick event, I turn to Command Control. I
received the click and processed it, then I try to send the user the
file they want by doing

this.RedirectToMobilePage("destination file");

But doing this the user can't receive the file. Is there another way
to do so?

Thanks for concern,
Homa Wong