Drag and drop web parts like live.com

Guest

I'm trying to drag and drop web parts like on http://www.live.com/. I've got
basic drag/drop working for webparts between zones, but can anyone tell me if
it's possible to drag and drop without a postback like this in asp.net 2.0?

Thanks, Dave

Guest

Thanks, I've been there but I don't see anything specific to webparts AND
drag-drop using ajax on that site.

I've read on blogs that this functionality was available in betas or CTPs
but not in the Ajax 1.0 release. I'd really like to see documentation
directly form MS about it.

As for live.com, I wonder if it is actually using Ajax v1.0 or something
else like Sharepoint...

darrel

Thanks, I've been there but I don't see anything specific to webparts AND
drag-drop using ajax on that site.

Webparts? I assume you're talking about sharepoint. You might want to ask
this in the sharepont newgroups.

-Darrel