drag div from inside div to inside another

1

123Jim

Hi all,
########example HTML:##########

Is it possible to drag <div id="mover"> from <div id="holder1"> in to

In the above structure I can drag 'holder1' and 'mover' will stick to it,
that's fine, but when I drag 'mover' to 'holder2', it still gets dragged
around by 'holder1', just outside of it.