drop down list events

Claudia Fong

I have 2 drop down list; my first ddl contains the list below:

A10
A20
A30
A40
A50

Those data were populated from the database.

My second ddl will display the data according to what user choose from
the first ddl.

I'm using the selected index changed event to call a method which will
go to the database and get the data from.
My "problem" is when I select the first one A10 it will not trigger the
selected index changed. I know that the index didn't change, but I was
wondering if there are a way to trigger this event or I can call my
method when the user click on the ddl even without the index change.

Cheers!

Claudi

Claudia Fong

I did what you said, set the index to -1.. and it doesn't work.. is
still no trigger the event

Cheers!

Claudi

Claudia Fong

This ddl is populated according to what user chose from the previous
ddl.. so how can I display the select from list as the first one? Is
always something else.. I have to display other than the Select from...

Cheers!

Claudi