drop down state

Guest

Hi all,

I have a dropdown with 3 values which needs to be populated in a dropdown.
I’ve
hardcoded the 3 values in the HTML page. Now, when the edit link is clicked
the
drop down always shows the first value that is hardcoded and not the previous
value in that row. Is there a way to get the previous value of the dropdown
on
click of “Edit†hyperlink.

If anyone has come across a similar situation, please do share the solution.