dynamic configuration of design time controls

Ståle A. Olsen

I am adding design time support to some custom web controls.
In order to access configs usually available when running in the webserver,
I added my configuration section to devenv.exe.config. This works, but one
setting is really per project (web.config).
I want to avoid changing devenv.exe.config each time I switch projects, and
are looking for a way to dynamically add a configuration section when
configuration dialog, but...can't find one.

Any and all suggestions welcome