Dynamic SQLDataSource with Gridview - Update Parameters

OceanTragic

I have a sqldatasource and a gridview on my page, everything created in
code in form_load
I am having trouble with the update of data as no rows are affected.
I think that the problem is that my sqldatasources update command
parameters are not being updated with the newvalues from the gridview.

Do I have to do this manually or should it wire itself up?

My application allows a user to select from a list of tables on
different databases/servers and then maintain the data within it.

(I did have this all working using a custom update command that was
built and fired in the grdview's updating event - set e.cancel before
exiting the event. But I wanted to do this all the '.Net' way rather
than hard-code everything.)