Dynamic vertical alignment?

Byron

Hi,

I'm working on a product catalog with dynamic content.

I have a repeating table cell (a single row of 3-4 of these cells per
page) and I need to put two different elements in this repeating cell,
and have one align to the top of the cell and one align to the bottom,
with white space between them. Because this is dynamic and the top
element has variable text, the height of the cell is unknown from page
to page.

I've tried a few things, but haven't hit on the right method. Currently
I have both elements (both a combination of text and graphics) in
tables, and also tried sticking those tables into DIVs, but couldn't
assign polar alignments either way.

Any ideas?

Thanks.