[ECLIPSE] [CENSORSHIP] - Mike Milinkovich (Eclipse Foundation Director)Censors Forums

Ilias Lazaridis

followup-to: c.l.j.softwaretools

-

J2SE 5.0 (Tiger) Implementation within eclipse codebase.

I've tried to get an overview, whilst using the resources of the eclipse
foundation's project.

[sidenote: the J2SE 5.0 Tiger implementation will take months to be
implemented fully within JDT.Core, the most relevant subsystem. This is
of course a very negative publicity for the eclipse foundation and
especilly the IBM JDT.Core team.]

-

The Censorship Request:

"I have asked the WebMaster to do what he can to make Ilias disappear
from Bugzilla, the newsgroups and our mailing lists."
http://dev.eclipse.org/newslists/news.eclipse.foundation/msg00234.html

-

One of my responses [whilst using another ISP to overcome IP blocking]:

"
An impressive fast reaction.

But: as an professional, you should have the ability to decouple.

Even if you decide to reverse my access from Bugzilla [as you have done]
- this has nothing to do with this forum here [btw: i do not write
within the team forums (mailinglists)].
"
http://dev.eclipse.org/newslists/news.eclipse.foundation/msg00244.html

-

how everything starts:

[PROJECT] [BUGZILLA] - Dependency Feature
http://dev.eclipse.org/newslists/news.eclipse.foundation/msg00200.html

-

The initial thread:

[GOVERNANCE] - Mr. Kent Johnson (IBM) Obfuscates Status and Relationsof
Issues
http://dev.eclipse.org/newslists/news.eclipse.foundation/msg00218.html

-

People continue to write in this thread, mostly applauding to the
applied censorship.

Even my read access to news.eclipse.com is blocked.

-
-
-

Protect my voice.

Protect the integrity and reputation of the eclipse foundation.

-

Act Against Censorship.

..