Eclipse Plugin

Anshul

Hi,
I have a complex MFC application. The GUI and processing logic are
separated in different dlls.
I want to make available this application of mine as a plugin to
eclipse.
Thus my application would be used by user across platforms.
So my questions are
1) Can i make a plugin in C++ for eclipse. (all plugin i have seen are
..jar files)
1) How to convert GUI part of my application (which uses MFC& Win32
API) to a plugin form that can be attached to eclipse.
2) Which compiler to use for C++ / GUI framework , so that my code is
platform independent. Suggest some good open source C++ GUI framework
and compiler.

-Thanks
anshul

mlimber

Anshul said:
Hi,
I have a complex MFC application. The GUI and processing logic are
separated in different dlls.
I want to make available this application of mine as a plugin to
eclipse.
Thus my application would be used by user across platforms.
So my questions are
1) Can i make a plugin in C++ for eclipse. (all plugin i have seen are
.jar files)
1) How to convert GUI part of my application (which uses MFC& Win32
API) to a plugin form that can be attached to eclipse.
2) Which compiler to use for C++ / GUI framework , so that my code is
platform independent. Suggest some good open source C++ GUI framework
and compiler.

-Thanks
anshul

Both of your question #1s are off-topic here and should be posted in
another newsgroup.. See the FAQ:

http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/how-to-post.html#faq-5.9

#2 is also technically off-topic, but you might get an answer here such
as "Try wxWidgets".

Cheers! --M