Eclipse

SowmyaH

I have installed Eclipse 3.2 on my system with JBOSS IDE 1.6.0. I am
unable to use XDoclet and get an error which asks me to refer the eror
log.

When I installed Eclipse 3.1.2 also, I m unable to access the XDoclet
configurations.

Which is the best suited combination?

My JDK is 1.4.2
JBOSS is 3.2.3

rxreyn3

Did you download and extract xdoclet. Do you know how to use xdoclet
minus eclipse. I would suggest that if you plan on creating J2EE apps
in Eclipse you use the webtools platform specifically designed for such
and application.

http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/

Ryan