Effective web developer's sites

Nik Coughlin

Hi,

Wondering if someone can slip me some URLs to a couple of good examples of
web design/development sites, not sites that tell you how to do web design,
sites belonging to web design companies. I've been trawling through Google
and haven't found anything particularly impressive, so I thought I'd trawl
through your collective wisdoms instead :)

Cheers

trevor

Nik said:

hi. i know what you mean. it's been a while since i did competitor research,
but one i can remember thinking it had a nice "look and feel" (although the
code is crap), i-ology.com.

Paul Watt

trevor said:
hi. i know what you mean. it's been a while since i did competitor
research,
but one i can remember thinking it had a nice "look and feel" (although
the
code is crap), i-ology.com.

about:blank

David Segall

Nik Coughlin said:
Hi,

Wondering if someone can slip me some URLs to a couple of good examples of
web design/development sites, not sites that tell you how to do web design,
sites belonging to web design companies. I've been trawling through Google
and haven't found anything particularly impressive, so I thought I'd trawl
through your collective wisdoms instead :)

Cheers
Have a look at <http://www.oswd.org/>. Some elegant designs at an
unbeatable price :)

Spartanicus

Nik Coughlin said:
Wondering if someone can slip me some URLs to a couple of good examples of
web design/development sites, not sites that tell you how to do web design,
sites belonging to web design companies. I've been trawling through Google
and haven't found anything particularly impressive, so I thought I'd trawl
through your collective wisdoms instead :)

I've no idea what you would consider "effective", a "good example" or
"impressive". IIRC these sites are generally well thought of:

http://www.stopdesign.com/ (a consultant rather than a company site)
http://www.cinnamon.nl/ (Dutch language, horrible header/outline
structure)

I haven't evaluated either beyond a very cursory glance.

Mimic

Nik said:
That's taking minimalist design a little too far.

LOL

--
Mimic

"I'd rather reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven".

[email: ZGF0YWZsZXhAY2FubmFiaXNtYWlsLmNvbQ==]
Help Stop Spam - www.hidemyemail.net

"I have come to realise that, only in death, will I find true perfection."