Email reminder from ASP.Net C# website.

Adhik Kadam

Hi,

I developed site using ASP.Net, C# and SQL Server and MS Access.

Site is kind of existing customer of a service provider. Currently its
hosted on server where we have MS Access as backend.

Now I have to send reminder to customer present in the database of payment
due for today / payment due after 7 days. I have required inform present in
database for sending mail.

In SQL Server, I have used email functionality given by SQL and the job is
scheduled on every day midnight to send email to customers who due is today
or after 7 days.

Is this ok? or there is another way to achieve this using ASP.Net and C#.

But for MS-ACCESS, how can I do it?

Thank you for reading my post giving your valuable time.

Adhik Kadam