Embedded windows control in ASP.NET

Sebastian.

Hi all,
We are trying to create a windows control and embed it in an ASP
..NET page. The problem is, this control is based on another 3rd party control
and we need to embed the 3rd party dll in our dll in order to make our
component work. Is there a way to do this? We tried adding the dll as an
embedded resource but we don't know how to use the embedded dll in the code.