Embedded Windows control

Sebastian

Hi all,
We are trying to create a windows control and use it embedded in an
asp.net page. This control is based on another 3rd party control, and we
don't know how to include the dll of that control in our own dll to
distribute it. We tried to embed the dll in the dll, but we don't know how to
use the embedded dll in our code.

Many thanks in advance
Sebastian

Sebastian

Sorry for posting this more than once, I got an error message saying that my
post couldn't be saved and that I should try again... Apparently it worked...
Sorry.

Brock Allen

When you say "create a windows control" do you mean this is to run in the
browser? If so, ASP.NET doesn't do anything to support this and you'd have
to resort to good old ActiveX controls.