Encrypted Password with SqlMembershipProvider

Glenn

Hi All:

I was wondering if anyone has experienced any issues with users
passwords after the have installed Microsoft's latest security update
MS07-031. I am using the default AspNetSqlMembershipProvider
passwordFormat = "Hashed". However, quite inexplicably, the hash
generated by the provider changed even though it was using the same
salt. The only thing that I can think of is that, some how, the
security update changed the encryption provider.

Please let me know if anyone else has experienced similar problems and
if you believe that the MS07-031 could be the cause (I hate to think it
is my code :)

Thanks,
Glenn