Enterprise Library June 2005 error

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm using ASP.Net 1.x and the microsoft patterns & practices Enterprise Library.

I've got everything working on my development machine but when I try to publish this to the web server I keep getting the below error.

We have tried clearing the eventlogs, registered the enterprise dlls using installutil and even rebuilt the code and tried publishing.

Server Error in '/' Application.

Exception Details: System.Exception: DataAccess.GetRoles:():The type initializer for "Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.Data.Instrumentation.DataCommandFailedEvent" threw an exception.

Source Error:
An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[Exception: DataAccess.GetRoles:():The type initializer for "Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.Data.Instrumentation.DataCommandFailedEvent" threw an exception.]
DataLayer.DataManager.GetRoles(String AssociateID)

[TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.]
System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.InternalInvoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture, Boolean isBinderDefault, Assembly caller, Boolean verifyAccess) +0
System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.InternalInvoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture, Boolean verifyAccess) +311
System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture) +23
System.Reflection.MethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, Object[] parameters) +17
DataLayer.DataManagerServer.Fetch(String methodName, Object[] parameters, String typeName)
BusinessLayer.DataManagerClient.Fetch(Object[] parameters)
BusinessLayer.DataManager.GetRoles(String AssociateID)
Dexterity.Global.Application_AuthenticateRequest(Object sender, EventArgs e) in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\Dexterity\Global.asax.cs:62
System.Web.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication+IExecutionStep.Execute() +60
System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +87

Kindly help us out

Ask a Question