Enterprise Library June 2005 error

Joined
Jun 9, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi,

I'm using ASP.Net 1.x and the microsoft patterns & practices Enterprise Library.

I've got everything working on my development machine but when I try to publish this to the web server I keep getting the below error.

We have tried clearing the eventlogs, registered the enterprise dlls using installutil and even rebuilt the code and tried publishing.

Server Error in '/' Application.
DataAccess.GetRoles:():The type initializer for "Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.Data.Instrumentation.DataCommandFailedEvent" threw an exception.

Exception Details: System.Exception: DataAccess.GetRoles:():The type initializer for "Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.Data.Instrumentation.DataCommandFailedEvent" threw an exception.

Source Error:

Stack Trace:

[Exception: DataAccess.GetRoles:():The type initializer for "Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.Data.Instrumentation.DataCommandFailedEvent" threw an exception.]
DataLayer.DataManager.GetRoles(String AssociateID)

[TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.]
System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.InternalInvoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture, Boolean isBinderDefault, Assembly caller, Boolean verifyAccess) +0
System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.InternalInvoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture, Boolean verifyAccess) +311
System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture) +23
System.Reflection.MethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, Object[] parameters) +17
DataLayer.DataManagerServer.Fetch(String methodName, Object[] parameters, String typeName)
BusinessLayer.DataManagerClient.Fetch(Object[] parameters)
BusinessLayer.DataManager.GetRoles(String AssociateID)
Dexterity.Global.Application_AuthenticateRequest(Object sender, EventArgs e) in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\Dexterity\Global.asax.cs:62
System.Web.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication+IExecutionStep.Execute() +60
System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +87

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.2407; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.2407

Kindly help us out