erreur VHDL 2

Ayoub

Hi My friends !

there is an option to attach file ?!

because I would like to attache the design for more detail but I can't do it !!

anybody help me please !!

Thank you very much

alb

Hi Ayoub,
there is an option to attach file ?!

try http://pastebin.com/ You'll get a link you can paste here. There are
other websites like that, google is your friend.
because I would like to attache the design for more detail but I can't
do it !!

even if most of us are 'friendly' people, I will never open a file from
a stranger (and IMHO you shouldn't either).
anybody help me please !!

check your keyboard, I guess your exclamation mark key is stuck ;-)

HTH,

Al