Error: sys.webforms.pagerequestmanagerParserErrorException

HRsoft Informática

Windows 2003 webedition - asp.net 3.5

Dear friends

I installed my apps on IIS 6 on 2k3 WE, configured with ASP.NET 3.5
My app has Ajax with Ajax ToolKit

when running the application on the 2k3 Server with IE 6, all is Ok.

But when called from my network stations (with XP Pro or Vista Business,
with IE 7), the app is load, and show the login.aspx. After type the
user/password, and when the app need to jump to default.aspx, I receive this
error:
sys.webforms.pagerequestmanagerParserErrorException. The message received
from the server could not be parsed. Common causes for this error are when
the response is modified by calls to response.write(), response filters,
httpModules or server trace is enabled.
Details: error parsing near '
<!DOCTYPE html P'

After this, the app can call the default.aspx page.
I use masterpages in my app

In entyre app, there aren´t: response.write, etc

HRsoft Informática

Friends

I found out some old files (.aspx) of old tests. After exclude these files
from projects, and rebuild web site, the error disappearead.

Thanks.