evaluation host

baldo

Hi, i'm an amateur and put a small php-script on a beginning local site.
An acquaintance of mine gave de host for the site.
I have the impression that not all functions are working. I put a script on
the server:
http://www.krottegemsemarkten.be/phpinfo.php
My knowledge is insufficient for evaluate the possibilitys of this server.
Is there sombody who can tell my if there are shortcomings in the hosting.
Server in Antwerp, but possible from Indian origine.

Denis McMahon

Hi, i'm an amateur and put a small php-script on a beginning local site.
An acquaintance of mine gave de host for the site.
I have the impression that not all functions are working. I put a script
on the server:
http://www.krottegemsemarkten.be/phpinfo.php My knowledge is
insufficient for evaluate the possibilitys of this server. Is there
sombody who can tell my if there are shortcomings in the hosting. Server
in Antwerp, but possible from Indian origine.

Looks like a php 5.2 hosting setup with mysql, mysqli and pdo interfaces,
probably has an associated mysql database (please use the mysqli or pdo
interfaces if you use the mysql database).