Examples UpdateListItems WebService on SharePoint

Mixons

Hi everyone i need help because i noob on webservices and i can't
undertand the logistic , I need a example of a webService for
Sharepoint using updateListItems because this webservice have a
request and responde but how i use this ? .. please HELP ME !!!!
Thanks!!

Ad