Excellent Interview with Dennis D'Souza, full of laughs

thermate

http://a1135.g.akamai.net/f/1135/18227/1h/cchannel.download.akamai.com/
18227/podcast/PORTLAND-OR/KPOJ-AM/1-23-07%20POJ-cast.mp3?
CPROG=PCAST&MARKET=PORTLAND-
OR&NG_FORMAT=newstalk&SITE_ID=674&STATION_ID=KPOJ-
AM&PCAST_AUTHOR=AM620_KPOJ&PCAST_CAT=Talk_Radio&PCAST_TITLE=Thom_Hartma
nn_Podcast

Below is a post repeated with interesting information. But the main
purpose of this post is to find out how many sheeple still believe in
the 911 fairy tale of 19 hijackers that was to be USED BY THE EVIL
CRIMINALS TO "change the world forever" BUT IT WONT. Are we going to
PERMIT some evil criminals in the government positions to make an
Orwellian world of enslavement and doublespeak for us and our children
?????

Journal of 911 studies:
http://www.journalof911studies.com/
$1 Million Challenge/REWARD Details regarding 9/11:
http://reopen911.org/Contest.htm
Background info:
http://st911.org/
REPUBLICANS are ANTICHRIST-FASCIST Bastards, Herbert Bush, Ronald
Reagan and NOW Mark Foley, VIDEO EVIDENCE
http://video.google.com/videoplay?
docid=359924937663867563&q=conspira...
http://www.voxfux.com/features/bush_child_sex_coverup/franklin.htm
There are two main suspects in the child ring were Craig Spence and
Lawrence E. King Jr. Below are some pictures of them. Both were
involved in the Republican party. King sang the National athem at two
republican national conventions during the 1980s. He served time in
jail for bank fraud and is now living somewhere on the east coast.
Spence was an important Republican lobbyist, who feared that, because
he knew something very dark, implicating the very most powerful man in
America, George H. W. Bush, that he would be killed by the CIA at his
murder would be made to look like a suicide. He was later found dead
in
a hotel room - the CIA connected coroner declared the bizarre death
-suicide. Several of his partners went to jail for being involved in
the adult part of the homosexual sex ring. Democrats were also
involved
in this as well, so don't expect them to expose the sex ring.

HOW 9/11 actually may have happened , WE HAVE BEEN MADE FOOLS OF THE
CENTURY by the media
From:
American Patriot Friends Network

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/WTC_STF.htm

The only thing to be afraid is cowardice itself. The news is spreading
like a jungle fire.
In your workplace, send email to everyone and anonymously about this
site and other top sites

Make a free email account:
www.gmail.com
Holocaust Victims Accuse
Product #: 10011

Documents and Testimony on Jewish war Criminals by Reb Moshe Shonfeld

This out of print book, published in 1977 describing the brutal
Zionist
role which prevented the rescue of the holocaust victims,has been
reproduced with permission of the author.
http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/bookstore/store.cfm?
catcode=1&catna...
www.nkusa.org

thermate

Listen you mother fucker VULTURE, the past cold war was with soviet
block, NOW the whole world hates you ... bastard you need friends, but
now with your 911 in which YOU KILLED YOUR OWN CITIZENS, you are THE
MOST ODIOUS NATION ON EARTH.

YOU NEED FRIENDS, your biggest perceived rival CHINA is the most
popular nation on earth ... Venezuela's Chavez is most popular, and
you
are the most odious anglo-saxon yank bastards ... Islamists hate you
also and neocons also hate you, only using you as trash paper as they
used Germany during WW1 and WW2, listen to Benjamin Friedman

Michael L Torrie

I know this is a useless gesture, but my normal tolerance for such
behavior has reached an end.

Please stop spamming this list with off-topic profanities. Your
ramblings have nothing to do with programming in Python (this is a
computer-related group by the way) and grow tiresome. I generally
tolerate occasional off-topic posts because they can be intelligent,
witty, diverting, and sometimes informative and educational. However
your posts are none of these things. There are plenty of forums out
there for you to vent your frustrations and express your beliefs and
opinions. Kindly take your musings elsewhere, particularly when you
have to resort to using profanity to make up for your lack of elegant
expression and inability to argue a point, or even present a point.

Should this become more of a problem, I would vote in favor of moving
this newsgroup to being moderated. In fact, I'd be in favor of shutting
down the newsgroup entirely and using the members-only mailing list
exclusively, although I know a number of people here would oppose that.