Exception thrown & Failure in loading T2 native library db2jcct2 while connecting to db2/400 through

savita

Hello,
I have written th following code to connect to db2/400 ->

try
{
//Connect to a database
Connection conn = DriverManager.getConnection
("jdbc:db2:192.168.0.10","SAVITA","SAVITA");
}
catch (SQLException e)
{
System.out.println("SQL Exception: ");
System.out.println(e);
}
---------------------------------------------------------------------------­--------------------------------

I am getting the following error
SQL Exception
Failure in loading T2 native library db2jcct2
---------------------------------------------------------------------------­---------------------------------

On my pc I am not having db2jcct2.dll .
Is the location of db2jcct2.dll ->C:\Program Files\IBM\SQLLIB
The SQLLIB directory is missing.
If I have to install db2jcct2.dll, where would I install it,where
would I get it.
I have searched to down load the db2jcct2.dll, but couldn't.

Is this dll related to as400.I have as400 installed on my PC.Can this
be possible ,while installing
as400 ,the SQLLIB didn't get install.

Do let me know how I go about.

Thanks
Regards,
Savita

Lew

savita said:
[...]

Isn't this the same message you posted in thread "Failure in loading T2 native
library db2jcct2"?

- Lew