Exchange server 2000

Simon

HI, I need to use exchange server 2K to send the e.mail from IIS 5 web
application, because I need that the sent I mails will be stored on sent
items folders.
I have tryed to used cdo 1.21 but when I call Logon method I have this error
[MAPI_E_NOT_FOUND(8004010F)]].
Is possible to use Exchange on IIS web application ?, if yes where I can
find some sample code?
My Exchange server is installed on w2k server sp4 domain controller and the
iis is in the same server.

Thank in advance.

Simon.