Expanding Table, then resizes... HTML / PHP

Joined
Aug 30, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi, let me see if I can explain this simply...

I have created a php index page, that displays various html pages for the "content"

The main index page has a complex table with absolute widths and the content usually has 100% widths, and this has worked fine for all my pages.

But now, on the main page, I embedded a JavaScript element and until the JS loads, my main table is blown out of size (then re-sized properly).

You can see what I mean by going to electrorubberband (dot) com

I am at a loss, I am not a web designer, but I have some Google-smarts... hah

Thanks! -Jim