Expressions are not allowed in skin files

Lamy

I am trying to set a culture in my skin file, I had used the following code
in my skin file:

<asp:Label ID="UserNameLabel" runat="server" Text='<%$ Resources: CreateNew,
Label1UserName %>' AssociatedControlID="UserName" style="FONT-WEIGHT:
bold;FONT-SIZE: 11px; COLOR: #000000"></asp:Label>

from the globalResources and I get the following error:
Expressions are not allowed in skin files.

Then I had tried the LocalResources by adding the meta tag below

<asp:Label ID="UserNameLabel" runat="server"
meta:resourcekey="Label1UserName" AssociatedControlID="UserName"
style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold;FONT-SIZE: 11px; COLOR:
#000000">Username:</asp:Label>

But this time it ignores it, any idea of how to do that?
Many thanks in advance.

Kindest Regards
Lamine