External configuration file to web.config

Matteo Migliore

Hi.

I configured web.config in this way:
------------------------
<appSettings file="configuration/info.config">
<add key="defaultKey1" value="defaultValue1"/>
<add key="defaultKey2" value="defaultValue2"/>
</appSettings>
------------------------

Than I added in IIS6 a virtual directory called "Configuration"
but the values into are not considered by ASP.NET.

How can I do?

(If the directory is a "true" directory and not a virtual directory
all it's ok).

Thx!
Matteo Migliore.

Guest

Hi,
Check whether you have selected proper asp.net version in IIS for that
virtual directory

cheers
Chetan Chaphekar