Extracting Metadata from Windows Media files

IchBin

Hello all, I have not posted here for some time. I do have a question
about extracting metadata from Windows Media files. I found that I can
do that with C# using the Windows Media Format SDK.

Using Java, is their a way I can extract the Metadata from Windows Media
files? I thought I looked at Java Media Framework API but to no avail,
unless I missed it.
-
Thanks in Advance... http://weconsulting.org
IchBin, Philadelphia, Pa, USA http://ichbinquotations.weconsulting.org
-William E. Taylor, Regular Guy (1952-)

IchBin

IchBin said:
Hello all, I have not posted here for some time. I do have a question
about extracting metadata from Windows Media files. I found that I can
do that with C# using the Windows Media Format SDK.

Using Java, is their a way I can extract the Metadata from Windows Media
files? I thought I looked at Java Media Framework API but to no avail,
unless I missed it.
-
Thanks in Advance... http://weconsulting.org
IchBin, Philadelphia, Pa, USA http://ichbinquotations.weconsulting.org