file uploading via urllib2 (multipart/form-data)

Clark C. Evans

Hello. I was wondering if anyone has built a module that works with
urllib2 to upload file content via POST multipart/form-data. I'm
aware of ASPN 146306, however, I need to use urllib2 beacuse I'm
using HTTP Digest over SSL.

Cheers,

Clark

Fuzzyman

Clark said:
Hello. I was wondering if anyone has built a module that works with
urllib2 to upload file content via POST multipart/form-data. I'm
aware of ASPN 146306, however, I need to use urllib2 beacuse I'm
using HTTP Digest over SSL.

Cheers,

Clark

There is an example showing exactly that over at voidspace. I think
it's on the cgi page, as it is a companion to the cgi demo showing how
to receive file uploads.

Try : http://www.voidspace.org.uk/python/cgi.shtml
Regards,

Fuzzy