firefox mangles URL

^MisterJingo^

I have a file browser application which works fine in every browser
I've tried. It utilises sessions as not to expose the query string or
web server directory structure. This is fine for it specified use.
When a file is to be loaded, the query string looks like this:

http://<url>/Default.aspx?f=launcher.html&c=f

If someone starts a fresh session and copies such a url above, the file
will not be found. This is fine, but for some reason while every other
browser maintains the URL as above, firefox converts it to what can be
seen here:

http://intramed.bham.ac.uklauncher.html/

It seems to be stripping away the entire query string. Why would it do
this? And is there any way I can stop it doing it?

Any help would be appreciated.