First Timer

Abdul Rasheed

hi huzaifa

on which side ur planning to create web service programs
client side or server side ??

i posted a sample program in reply of 'webservice - newbie
question', pls check this one, it will give u a basic idea
of creating web service program on client side. You also
need a webservice.htc file which u can download from msdn
site.
http://msdn.microsoft.
com/downloads/samples/internet/default.asp?
url=/downloads/samples/internet/behaviors/library/webservic
e/default.asp

thanks
Abdul Rasheed

Huzaifa

thanks Abdul

Can u Explain me or provide me some links on
1. how webservice will help in my application
2. What are the benefits of the Webservice
but not sure about Web Service

thanks
huzaifa